Breaking News

My letter to the US Secretary of State is not meant to support Imran Khan, Congressman

 My letter to the US Secretary of State is not meant to support Imran Khan, Congressman

My letter to the US Secretary of State is not meant to support Imran Khan, Congressman


My letter to the US Secretary of State is not meant to support Imran Khan, Congressman

Washington: American Congressman Brad Sherman says that Imran Khan has said that he is not anti-American.

In an interview to the American Broadcasting Corporation, American Congressman Brad Sherman said that Imran Khan called me and said that he believes in the rule of law and is not against America. The Supreme Court of Pakistan had issued the decision to hold the election when I spoke to Imran Khan.

The Congressman further said that the recent letter written to the US Secretary of State regarding human rights and democratic freedoms in Pakistan does not mean that he supports Imran Khan. This is what people are saying on Twitter and some places. That my letter to US Secretary of State Antony Blanken is in support of Imran Khan but this is not true.
Brad Sherman further said that Imran Khan blamed America for bringing down his government. I criticized his stance. Hearings have shown that Congress has not provided any money for it.

No comments