Breaking News

Naziba video case: Aamir Liaquat's daughter recorded her statement in court

 Naziba video case: Aamir Liaquat's daughter recorded her statement in court

Naziba video case: Aamir Liaquat's daughter recorded her statement in court


Naziba video case: Aamir Liaquat's daughter recorded her statement in court

KARACHI: In the court of Judicial Magistrate Sharqi, the plaintiff Dua Aamir recorded his statement in the case of popular TV anchor Aamir Liaquat Hussain's viral videos.

In Karachi City Court, before the court of Judicial Magistrate Sharqi, the trial of famous TV anchor Aamir Liaquat Hussain's viral videos was heard, in which the plaintiff Dua Aamir has recorded his statement in front of the court.


Dua Aamir recorded the statement and said that in January 2022, my father got married to Daniya. Daniya made dirty videos in my father's bedroom. The videos not only put a ban on bonds like marriage, but also caused my father to suffer from diseases.

The plaintiff gave a statement and said that due to the effect of these videos my father died, after the death of my father I approached the FIA ​​and also provided all the evidence. Ever since my father's second marriage, I was not only angry with him but also living separately. The Twitter account attributed to me is not mine

During the cross-examination, Dua Amir said in the statement that it is wrong that our father was completely separated from us, he used to live with us. It is true that my father did not speak about these videos while he was alive, it is wrong that I approached the FIA ​​fearing the post-mortem.

Dua Aamir added that I don't have any evidence about Daniya blackmailing my father, I don't know if my father was happy with his marriage or not, there is no medical document about my father's death due to mental stress. .

He further stated that Daniya went to the High Court against our request to stop the post-mortem, after the decision of the High Court came in our favor, Daniya approached the Supreme Court. My father used to avoid air travel, the narrative of the suit for deprivation of property is not correct.

After Dua Aamir's statement, the court adjourned the hearing till February 16, summoning more witnesses

No comments