Breaking News

Karachi: Gang rape of a teenage girl by 5 obscene youths

 Karachi: Gang rape of a teenage girl by 5 obscene youths

Karachi: Gang rape of a teenage girl by 5 obscene youths


Karachi: Gang rape of a teenage girl by 5 obscene youths

KARACHI: In Baldia Town, 5 unruly youths took a teenage girl to an empty house and gang-raped her.

According to the text of the case filed in Baldia police station, the plaintiff has said in her statement that she is a resident of Baldia Border Colony near Haqqani Masjid. On January 3, at 5:30 in the evening, she was going to her grandmother's house (which is two or three streets away) after telling her mother that there was a boy named Sajid alias Jojo who lives in the same neighborhood in a narrow street on the way. He stopped me and forcibly dragged me to the corner of the street.

Ricky said that a rickshaw was already parked at the street corner with 4 boys in it who forced me into the rickshaw and took me to an empty house towards Muach Mor Sparco Road where they gave me water which contained something. After that, the four boys grabbed my hands and feet and Sajid aka Jo Jo forcibly raped me, after which the four boys also raped me in turn.

According to the girl, she kept making noise but they did not leave me and they left me late at night after which I reached my home. has been arrested and raids are being conducted to find his other accomplices.

No comments